Extremely packable, lightweight and wind resistant, the Men's Barrier Pro III Hood is an insulated jacket made for demanding aerobic mountain activities.
QuadFusion+ insulation uses 100% recycled polyester fibres in a sandwich construction with two layers of moisture-managing multichannel fibres around a warming layer of crimped hollow fibres.
The two mid-mounted torso pockets and the chest pocket feature micro zips to reduce bulk. Elastication to the sleeves and hem give comfortable closure without adding weight.
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY on orders over £30
- Fabric: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon, 20D, 35g/m², bluesign approved)
- Insulation: QuadFusion+ (100% recycled polyester fibre insulation, sandwich construction with two layers of moisture managing multichannel fibres and a warming crimped hollow fibre layer in between, 60g/m², bluesign approved)
- PFOS/PFOA-free DWR-treated surfaces
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- 2 mid-mounted torso pockets with micro zips
- Chest pocket with micro zips
- Elasticated sleeves and hem
- Articulated sleeves
- Stuff sack
- Weight: 370g