A Pertex 5 Ripstop Shell with a 'Teclite' micro-pile lining, in anoverhead top. Designed to create a performance level between the "Cycle Shirt" and the "Windshirt", this lightweight top is for cycling in warmer weather or when producing a high energy output over a considerable period. The Pertex protects against the elements, whilst the 'Teclite' lining provides ample insulationon cooler days. More importantly this micro-pile very rapidly wicks moisture away from the body. Ventilation is achieved through the long neck zip and a concealed vent on the upper back. Combined with the rapid moisture dispersal of the micro-pile which quickly removes sweat from the skin, this is also a shirt to keep you cool when needed.
Please note that some items from Buffalo are made to order. Our delivery estimate for these items is currently 25 to 30 working days but during busy periods it may take a little longer for items to reach you.
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY on orders over £30
- Weight: 430g
- Long neck zip
- Concealed vent on the upper back
- Cuffs are elasticated allowing them to be pulled up over the elbows
- Spacious back pocket has three compartments, the outer ones elasticated and the central one zipped, all covered by a weather flap
- Reflective tape on the front and back
- Adjustable elasticated hem
- Yellow pictured