The Men's Extrem 7000 Pro Jacket is a definitive modern mountaineering jacket with Gore-Tex Pro storm-level waterproof protection. Lightweight and tough, with a functional design, this jacket provides the ultimate defence in hostile conditions.
As a mountaineer you'll want a performance waterproof jacket without compromise, right? This jacket is exactly that, offering the optimum balance of technical features, leading fabrics and cutting-edge design. The jacket is constructed with Gore-Tex Pro for unmatched performance in extreme environments, excellent moisture management and durability. Gore-Tex Micro Grid Backer technology improves internal abrasion and snag resistance, enhances breathability, decreases weight and allows the jacket to easily slide over mid layers.
Highly engineered technical features are a standard and include a fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood for maximum extreme weather protection, large hand pockets with a three-dimensional panel construction that increases their volume, as well as and sharp tailoring and construction for flawless finishing and autonomous freedom of movement. Adjustable cuffs have easy-grab tabs that can be handled well with gloves and are shaped to provide extra comfort around wrist and prevent weather entry. No more severe weather excuses.
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY on orders over £30
- Fabric: Gore-Tex Pro (141g/m²)
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- YKK AguaGuard Vislon 2-way centre front zip
- 2 hand pockets with 3D panel construction and stretch mesh lining
- Adjustable cuffs
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Discreet zipped arm pocket
- Shaped cuffs
- YKK AquaGuard pocket zips
- Easy-grab zip pulls
- Highly specified seam construction
- Performance pattern cut
- Pleated forearms
- Stitch-free bonded hem shockcord channel
- Single-hand rear hem drawcord adjustment
- Weight: 520g